J&M's new BT04 Elite Series Bluetooth headset
This new model J&M Elite BT-04 series Bluetooth helmet headset has been designed for installation into most flip-up modular or open-face style helmets.
This headset features our miniature extra-high-output AeroMike® VI boom microphone, large-diameter 45mm high-intensity helmet speakers and new BT-04 Bluetooth control head with easy to install clamp-on mounting system. (Important Note: Because of the actual physical size of our large-diameter high-intensity helmet speakers, and the complexities involved for a good acoustical installation, it is recommended that this headset be custom installed at our factory in Tucson.)
This helmet headset kit includes all necessary mounting hardware, USB charger/adapter cable, aux input cable and complete installation/operation instructions.
Latest feature update to this headset model was the addition of the "Private" rider/passenger intercom linking using simple secured pairing (SSP) mode to another J&M BT04, BT03 OR other brand of Bluetooth helmet headset, including Sena.
What separates J&M's Bluetooth® helmet headsets from all the rest?
offers THE BEST audio performance available, so that you don't have to give up good sound when going wireless.
• Easy to install clamp-on mount Bluetooth control head, 45mm large-diameter high-intensity helmet speakers and high-output AeroMike VI boom style microphone.
• Versatile, easy to install component design to allow removal of the control head for in-house charging away from the helmet.
• Bluetooth 4.3 software package with profiles HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, JMAHP w/aptX digital stereo, along with J&M's "private" helmet-to-helmet intercom, using the simple secured pairing (SSP) linking mode to another J&M BT-04, BT-04 or other brand of Bluetooth helmet headset.
• Utilizes J&Ms new SmartBlu™ linking technology, for easy pairing to most standard Bluetooth enabled audio devices, along with direct headset linking to specific Bluetooth compatible motorcycle audio systems like the new 2018-2019 Honda Gold Wing, 2001-2017 GL1800 with J&M BluHub® custom dongle44, 2006-2019 Harley with J&M BluHub custom dongle44, 2017-2019 Indian Chieftain, 2018-2019 CanAm Spyder and others yet to be released.
• Control head is powered by a rechargeable Lithium power cell providing 14-18 hours of use from a full charge.
• Easy-to-download software updates to add additional features and improve performance are available from this page of the J&M website. https://www.jmcorp.com/Static/bluetooth-software-updates.htm
You will not find a better performing Bluetooth helmet headset anywhere, you have our name on it.