This new model J&M Elite BT-04 series Bluetooth helmet headset has been designed for installation into most (1/2) shorty style helmets.
This headset features our miniature extra-high-output AeroMike® VI boom microphone, high-intensity helmet speakers mounted inside our custom insert section and new full-featured BT-04 Bluetooth control head with easy to install clamp-on mounting system.
This helmet headset kit includes all necessary mounting hardware, USB charger/adapter cable, aux input cable and complete installation/operation instructions.
Latest feature update to this headset model was the addition of the "Private" rider/passenger intercom linking using simple secured pairing (SSP) mode to another J&M BT04, BT03 OR other brand of Bluetooth helmet headset, including Sena.
What separates J&M's Bluetooth® helmet headsets from all the rest?
J&M's new BT04 Elite Series Bluetooth headset
offers THE BEST audio performance available, so that you don't have to give up good sound when going wireless.
• Easy to install clamp-on mount Bluetooth control head, 40mm slim-line high-intensity helmet speakers mounted inside our custom insert section and high-output AeroMike VI boom style microphone.
• Versatile, easy to install component design to allow removal of the control head for in-house charging away from the helmet.
• Bluetooth 4.3 software package with profiles HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, JMAHP w/aptX digital stereo, along with J&M's "private" helmet-to-helmet intercom, using the simple secured pairing (SSP) linking mode to another J&M BT-04, BT-04 or other brand of Bluetooth helmet headset.
• Utilizes J&Ms new SmartBlu™ linking technology, for easy pairing to most standard Bluetooth enabled audio devices, along with direct headset linking to specific Bluetooth compatible motorcycle audio systems like the new 2018-19 Honda Gold Wing, 2001-17 GL1800 with J&M BluHub® custom dongle44, 2006-19 Harley with J&M BluHub custom dongle44, 2017-19 Indian Chieftain, 2018-19 CanAm Spyder and others yet to be released.
• Control head is powered by a rechargeable Lithium power cell providing 14-18 hours of use from a full charge.
• Easy-to-download software updates to add additional features and improve performance are available from this page of the J&M website. https://www.jmcorp.com/Static/bluetooth-software-updates.htm
You will not find a better performing Bluetooth helmet headset anywhere, you have our name on it.