With the new elite 801 series helmet headsets, we have specifically re-tuned the gain/sensitivity circuits of the AeroMike® VI for further improvements to the VOX intercom operation for audio systems like you will find on the 2006-2018 Harley Ultras, when compared to our previous 787 series headsets. (New #HC-ZYH lower-section cord required to take advantage of these improvements on the Harleys)
This re-tuning has been accomplished WITHOUT affecting the already outstanding performance provided, when connected to audio systems like you will find on the Honda Gold Wing. (Current #HC-ZB lower-section cord to be used for all 1980-2017 Honda audio systems)
When communicating on your cell phone or transmitting over a 40-channel CB radio with the new Aeromike VI, output modulation, voice clarity and signal strength is superior to any other helmet mounted microphone available.
NEW Elite 801 Series Headset Features
- Two hi-intensity helmet speaker designs from J&M combine a better frequency response curve with higher volume levels to provide crystal-clear distortion free sound, even at highway speeds. These hi-intensity speakers are available in 2 sizes, both 40mm ultra-slim & 45mm large diameter custom, for installation into most motorcycle helmets available in the marketplace today.
- Extra hi-output Aeromike® VI, this latest version provides the very best combination of wind & ambient noise cancellation with an even stronger output signal in the human voice frequency range, when compared to previous versions of J&M’s AeroMike microphones.
- Our Z-series connection cords are molded using the highest grade copper wire available, together with all stainless steel pins, to provide 5-10 year durability in the motorcycle riding environment. The UPPER Section cord (only) is included with all elite 801 headsets, allowing the rider to choose the correct lower-section hook-up cord applicable to their particular motorcycle audio system.
- The new Elite 801 series integrated headsets are also available from J&M, custom installed at our factory in Tucson, into the HJC-IS-MAX-2 & IS-33, the Nolan X-1004, N104 Absolute & N40, the Arai CT-Z & Signet-Q, and the Vega Carbon-Fiber shorty style helmets. The on-highway acoustical performance of these exclusive J&M helmet/headset combinations is absolutely THE BEST the industry has to offer.
- All elite 801 series headsets are Made-In-The-USA at our factory in Tucson Arizona, from both domestic and foreign raw materials. Our dedicated employees, some of which have been with J&M more than 36 years, ensure the highest standards of quality control during the assembly and final testing stages of production.