We are proud to introduce the new 'J&M WLS465' performance series Bluetooth wireless helmet headset.
What separates J&M’s Bluetooth® helmet headsets from all the rest?
- The audio performance of J&M’s Bluetooth headsets will rival that of our best corded headsets, so you don’t have to sacrifice good sound when going wireless.
- Bluetooth control head unit features the CSR BluecoreV enhanced data rate (EDR) Bluetooth module, for easy pairing to most Bluetooth enabled audio devices available; Smartphone, Cell-Phone, Bluetooth enabled GPS, MP3, iPod music devices etc, along with custom dongles for connection to certain portable FRS radios.
- Multifunctional software package includes an embedded FM stereo receiver, standard Bluetooth profiles of HSP, (Headset Profile) HFP, (Hands Free Profile), A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) & AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile), along with the J&M Exclusive helmet to helmet intercom profile.
- Up to three headsets can be paired together for crystal clear intercom communications at distances of up to 500 meters. (An Unlimited number of bike-to-bike intercom connections are available, at distances of up to 1.5 miles, when headsets are linked to Bluetooth enabled FRS portable radios).
- Built-in 3.5mm stereo output jack designed for using in-ear speakers or ear-buds.
- Control head is powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion/Polymer power cell providing 9-13 hours of use from a full charge.