We are proud to offer the NEW elite 787 series helmet headset ,,,,
OUR BEST performing helmet headset ever.
- New Hi-Intensity Mount-In-Helmet Speakers.
- Extra Hi-Output AeroMike® VI.
- Ultra-Durable Z-Series Upper Cord.
- Easy Connection To All Factory Audio Systems Using Correct Lower Cord.
- Proudly Made-In-The-USA..
The first J&M helmet headset was made in 1978. Since that time J&M has manufactured more than 1 million headsets for motorcycle use worldwide.
The New elite 787 series represents our most significant leap forward in helmet headset design, sound quality and overall performance in more than 15 years.
- Two all new hi-intensity helmet speaker designs from J&M combine a better frequency response curve with higher volume levels to provide crystal-clear distortion free sound, even at highway speeds. These new hi-intensity speakers are available in 2 sizes, both 40mm ultra-slim & 45mm large diameter custom, for installation into most motorcycle helmets available in the marketplace today.
- New extra hi-output Aeromike® VI, this latest version provides the very best combination of wind & ambient noise cancellation with an even stronger output signal in the human voice frequency range, when compared to previous versions of J&M’s AeroMike microphones.
With the new AeroMike VI, it is easier to find an optimum intercom vox/mute sensitivity setting point for a smoother and more accurate transition between vox intercom & music, when connected to audio systems like you will find on the Honda Gold Wing, Harley Ultra, Yamaha Venture, Kawasaki Voyager, Can-Am Spyder, Victory Vision, along with all years of the J&M DynaVox & JMCB-2003.
When transmitting over a 40-channel CB radio with the new Aeromike VI, output modulation, voice clarity and signal strength is superior to any other helmet mounted microphone available.
When communicating on your cell phone, if your audio system is equipped with this feature, conversations at highway speeds are loud and crystal clear.
- Our Z-series connection cords are molded using the highest grade copper wire available, together with all stainless steel pins, to provide 5-10 year durability in the motorcycle riding environment. The UPPER Section cord (only) is included with all elite 787 headsets, allowing the rider to choose the correct lower section hook-up cord applicable to their particular motorcycle audio system.
- The new Elite 787 series integrated headsets are also available from J&M, custom installed at our factory in Tucson, into the HJC-IS-MAX-2 & IS-33, the Nolan N104EVO, EVOTech & N40, the Arai CT-Z & Signet-Q, and the Vega Carbon-Fiber shorty style helmets. The on-highway acoustical performance of these exclusive J&M helmet/headset combinations is absolutely THE BEST the industry has to offer.
- All elite 787 series headsets are Made-In-The-USA at our factory in Tucson Arizona, from both domestic and foreign raw materials. Our dedicated employees, some of which have been with J&M more than 36 years, ensure the highest standards of quality control during the assembly and final testing stages of production.
When you purchase a J&M brand helmet headset, you can be assured that
it is THE finest helmet headset available anywhere, from anyone ,,,
you have our name on it!